Your Permitted Development Rights For Loft Conversions
Loft Conversions: What If I Live In A Flat Or A Maisonette ?
When planning permission is required
- You’ll definitely need to obtain planning consent if your loft conversion London exceeds the permitted development allowance.
- If you plan to extend higher than your current roofline.
- You live in a conservation area, or the property is a listed building.
- You have the space and would like to add a roof terrace.
- The windows will project out more than 150mm, or you plan to build a dormer window.